- cardamom is often referred to as the 'Queen of Spices'. While it is commonly used as a flavoring spice for many Indian dishes
- it also contains a number of health benefits. In fact the oil, which is extracted from black cardamom seeds, is used for a number of health and beauty purposes.
- Black cardamom is full of the antioxidants, vitamin C and the essential mineral potassium.
- Regular consumption of the spice can keep your internal system free from toxic materials,
- Black cardamoms also influences the cardiac health to a great extent. Controlling cardiac rhythm is one of its most important benefits, which eventually keeps your blood pressure under check.
- Quality - New Crop Material, Best in Taste & Colour,Packed in hygienic conditions
- They are hygienically packed in facility meeting FSSAI food safety standards
Viman large cardamom (elaichii), 50gm