Vim is the No.1 dishwashing brand in India. 7.4 out of 10 urban Indian households are regular Vim dishwash bar users. With the power of 100 lemons, Vim dishwash bar easily removes the toughest of stains. It does wonders in cleaning and is required only in small quantities, providing the fastest degreasing of stains, and reducing the overall time and effort required to clean the utensils. Vim dishwash bar provides a pleasant cleaning experience and leaves a refreshing lemon fragrance on the utensils which lasts long after rinsing. It is extremely gentle on hands. It can safely be used for cleaning all types of utensils like stainless steel, ceramic, non-stick ware, glass etc. Vim dishwash bar is available in different sizes and packagings like single packs, multipacks and even sturdy tub packs that are specially designed to minimise wastage and ensure that the bar sogs less and lasts longer than other bars without a tub. Vim dishwash bar also comes with an anti-smell variant, now available in the market. Vim’s Anti Smell range contains pudina burst speckles that give great in-wash freshness, doubled with the power of lemons.
- Vim Dishwash Bar has the power of 100 lemons (power refers to the cleaning benefits of lemons) which helps in the fastest removal of burnt food(as per the independent lab test conducted on burnt food stains).
- It provides a pleasant cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance during dishwash.
- It can be used on all kinds of utensils.
- Vim Bar is available in different sizes and packaging like single packs, multipacks and tub packs.
- Vim Dishwash Anti-Smell Bar range is also available.