Vim is the No.1 dishwashing brand in India. More than 7 out of 10 Urban Indian Households are regular Vim Dishwash Bar users. With the power of 100 lemons(power refers to the cleaning benefits of lemons), Vim dishwash bar easily removes the toughest of stains. It does wonder in cleaning even in small quantities and provides the fastest removal of burnt food(as per independent lab test conducted on burnt food stains), reducing the overall time and efforts required to clean the utensils. Vim dishwash bar provides a pleasant cleaning experience, as it gives a refreshing lemon fragrance during dishwash. It is the only dishwash bar which comes with a unique plastic coating at the bottom that prevents wastage and sogging, as the coating does not let the bar come in direct contact with water and makes it last longer than ordinary bars. It can safely be used for cleaning all types of utensils like stainless steel, ceramic, non - stick ware, glass etc. Vim dishwash bar is available in different pack formats such as single packs, multipacks and sturdy tub packs. Vim dishwash bar is also available in an Anti-Smell variant. Vim’s Anti Smell range contains 2 in 1 formulation with pudina extract that gives great in-wash freshness and also the degreasing power of lemons.
- Vim Dishwash Bar has the power of 100 lemons(power refers to the cleaning benefits of lemons) which helps in the fastest removal of burnt food(as per the independent lab test conducted on burnt food stains).
- It has a unique patented plastic coating at the bottom which prevents it from sogging quickly and makes it last longer.
- It provides a pleasant cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance during dishwash.
- It can be used on all kinds of utensils
- Vim Dishwash Bar is available in different sizes and packagings like single packs, multipacks and tub packs